Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekend Fun

The Ertmann family came down from Vegas and we spent all weekend with them. Jenny watched Ally.....
...while Jeff and Kate
and Samantha and I went snowboarding!! We had so much fun!
I look a little funny because I forgot my hat, and I had a gator that keeps your face warm, but then my forehead was cold and was giving me what felt like a "brain freeze" type headache...so I took the gator off my neck/face area (where it's suppose to be worn) and put it on top of my head. Samantha thought I looked like something from Dr. Seuss...but I didn't care! I'd rather be comfortable and look silly than miserable and lookin good ;)
Then ....
Yesterday we got Ally all bathed to take to her 8 week checkup.
Here she is waiting unsuspectingly for the nurse. She weighed in at 9 lbs 7 oz, 22 inches long. The doctor says she is looking great and is healthy!
Here she is after just getting her shots...crying...(I was crying too because she had turned such a dark shade of red...by the time we took the picture though she had breathed again and wasn't as red but it was still pretty sad:( )

3 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

I'm glad you're doing a blog April. I love the picture of Ally just after her bath. She has such a sweet expression on her face.

Brooke said...

It's always nice when you can get away from the baby for a bit. Your girls are cute.

Anonymous said...

I think Ally is the most beautiful baby in the world, her smile is so
incredible, she is a joy!!!! A precious gift from above.

Her Grandmother