Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ally's Blessing

Ally was blessed this past sunday. She was blessed by my good friend, Jason Osberg.


She was blessed at her Grandma Aiken's houseAlly looked so pretty in her blessing dress. It was her Aunt Isabella's. Sadly, I forgot my camera and didn't get to take the pictures I wanted to, so I used my brothers camera when he got there. But here are a few pictures from the day. It turned out nicely and I'm thankful to everyone that came!



From left to right, my brother Michael, sister Lisa, me (April), Samantha and Ally

Aunt Lexi

Grandpa and Grandma Young
Great-Grandpa Alexander

4 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

She looks so precious!!! Wow! What a beautiful little girl! I love the picture of her waving into the camera. :) so cute!

The Wibergs said...

darling pictures!

Erin said...

Ally looks adorable in her blessing dress. Thanks for posting pictures!

Jenny said...

She is beautiful, April!