Monday, March 17, 2008

An attempt at jumping.....


So I found this old jumper from when Samantha was a baby and decided to put it together and see how Ally did. Well...she is still very small and didn't know quite what to do...she just hung in it and moved her feet a little but didn't quite get the jumping part down............and because she IS so small, she started to slip down in it to the point where her arm was hanging out the bottom where her legs go...LOL! Oh well, we will try again in a few weeks....

3 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

Hahaha! That last picture cracks me up! She's just looking at the camera like "Pleeeeease, help me." Very funny.

Erin said...

That last picture is hilarious! I'm sure that before you know it, she'll be jumping in that thing like crazy!

Sean Dahl said...

Totally sweet pictures! Especially the one with the little missy slipping through the hole in the jumper. I will definitely keep tabs on your family via the blog. I am thinking about doing another one with the fictional Zeke T. Prescott polygamist family, including pictures. I just need to hire some wives and kids to make it believable. Anyhow, thanks for checking out mine... and now I know where to find you.