Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bowling Fun


We went bowling on saturday! Ally had fun watching everyone...here she is in the black lighting!

She loved the bowling ball we let her play with for a bit! The colors were so bright in the black lighting!


I got a spare on the first frame and thought..woohoo! This is going to be a good game....NOPE! Gutter gutter gutter...many gutters later...67 was my score :( Oh well, at least we looked cute!

Here is Samantha bowling! Her score wasn't much better...she doesn't use the bumpers but maybe we should have!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like a blast! You girlie's are all so cute. April, you have some nice guns in that picture! I'll email you soon. :)

The Wibergs said...

Yep, you all did look cute. What fun! I can't believe how big Ally is getting! What a great smile she's got! (love the picture with the bowling ball)

Chill said...

Oh mann, that Ally is so cute, how can you even stand it?! You are raising quite the wonderful family there April!

Jenny said...

67 sounds like my kind of score... my average is probably about 75 or 80. (of course, i only bowl about once every 3 or 4 years...so I haven't had too much practice.) :)
samantha and ally are both beautiful! they are lucky to have such a fun mom!

Sean Dahl said...

It looks like somebody better get a wii, and get practiced up. I've gotten a wicked curve on my ball, now. Let's see if it'll hold up down at Delton's, eh??