Friday, July 18, 2008

CATCH UP!!


Okay, so last week I was off of work for the WHOLE week...it was my vacation time. And since having little miss Ally, she has thrown a curve ball into my vacation plans. So due to finances, etc, we decided to take a "vacation" right here in good ol Utah and spent every day doing SOMETHING!

It started on Friday, July 18. We went and got Ally's 6 month pictures done (yeah, i know it was a week shy of 7 months...but hey it got done! We also got a family picture done too:


I'm also going to cheat by posting what we did for each day by posting that DAY on here...hehehe...more to come!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look great. I love that picture of the three of you!

The Wibergs said...

What a bunch of stunners! You all look beautiful. Loved Aly's huge smile in the family shot!

Sean Dahl said...

Look at that innocent smile. Referring to the bottom picture. Great portraits!

Jenny said...

These are beautiful photos, April!