Thursday, November 6, 2008

Late update on Halloween...

Halloween and the week proceeding it was very fun. I went to 2 Halloween parties. One was at the top of the Wells Fargo's building on the 23rd floor and it was AWESOME! I was a "dark Angel" and my date was the Joker. And can I just say, he was THE BEST JOKER there!! I didn't know what he was going to be so our costumes didn't really match each other but it sure was fun! This was on the Saturday BEFORE Halloween....

It is always fun going to parties to see what creative costumes are out there!! I love Halloween!!

Then, on actual Halloween, Samantha didn't really want to dress up, but wanted to have spray painted hair, so this is what she looked like:


So what might you be wondering was the FINAL choice for ALLY'S costume??? Well, I really had it narrowed down to the clown and the bunny (which I got her pictures done in both) but because the bunny costume is warmer for the chilly weather, she was a bunny!!
Ally wouldn't wear the head piece, so I just put a cute bow in her hair!
So while Samantha went and hung out with her teeny bopper friends, Ally and I went to Gardner Village to see the Witches. We got there kinda late in the game but got some good pictures in anyway!






Then later that night I went to my 2nd Halloween party with the Joker once again. THIS time, I decided to change my mask and outfit to be sort of a cat woman ;)
My brother Mike, and my sister's long time boyfriend Andy decided to be the the guys from Dumb and Dumber. It was HYSTERICAL!!
Mike's girlfriend Chelsey was also part of the movie as Mary (the girl both guys are pining for). She was carrying around the briefcase that Jim Carrey's character finds to bring back to Mary. It had fake money hanging out of it that had "I.O.U.'s" written on them (like in the movie) and was also carrying around the dead bird named "Petey" that they sold to the blind kid. LOL!! SO HYSTERICAL!!

No comments: