Friday, October 24, 2008

10 MONTHS OLD

Ally is 10 months old today and just started TEETHING!! FINALLY! Yes it has made her a bit grumpy, but for the most part she is still sweet. She crawls super fast now and gets into even more things. She walks along furniture and will stand without holding on for a few seconds..but she is a wimp about taking any steps yet! She shakes her head "NO" when she doesn't like the food I'm trying to give her and follows me all over the house.

We got her 9 month old pictures done a couple of weeks ago and here is one of the proofs they sent before being printed...(the photography name and website won't be there for the final finished product, in case you were wondering)

3 comments:

Aly said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love the clown costume, she looks so bright and cute in it:) And thanks for the pumpkin carving tip, our big carving party we go to each year is tomorrow, I will definitely use that idea!!

Jenny said...

she is so beautiful!

A Gilmore Girls Fan said...

She is adorable!

I looked for an email address so I could email you, but I did not find one.

I found you through an old blog makeover giveaway entry. I noticed that you did not win. I am a custom blog designer, and I am offering a super sale on complete blog makeovers featuring the whole shebang (anything you want). If you sign up before the 20th of this month, it will only cost you a mere $25.50. If you get someone else to sign up, it will only cost you $20.

Please check out my portfolio at SubjectiveBeauty.com and feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my services or work at webmaster@subjectivebeauty.com.