Tuesday, May 6, 2008

4 Month Checkup!



Well, Ally had her 4 month checkup yesterday and I'm happy to say she is perfectly healthy! She weighed in at 13lbs 3 oz (50%) and was 24 1/2 inches long (50-75%). Once again, she was happy sitting there all unsuspecting of what was to come. Samantha couldn't go with to this appt because she was in school, so she wanted me to video it to see if Ally turned her freakishly dark red color again and did the car alarm cry. Well...she didn't but here is what did happen....a little video for those of you who may not have kids and haven't been to one of these appts before.

But WARNING! It is sad!

3 comments:

The Wibergs said...

I saw those sweet pictures where she's just so happy and cute, and then there's that totally sad video. :( I just want to hold her now. Poor girl!

Sean Dahl said...

She sure is a cutey. Even when she's screaming her lungs out. I can say that, I am just watching a 60 second video! Lookin' forward to those grandkids in a few years... getting to hand them off when they soil themselves, or just start crying! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your blog here is my families
Jason
http://web.mac.com/lynniseosberg/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html