Sunday, May 25, 2008

5 MONTHS (yesterday)






Okay, Ive been totally slacking here...and I don't even have the MOST pics scanned in yet...but here are most of the pro pics that were taken of Ally...from 5 weeks, and 3 months...so I'm going back in time a little..but at least they are getting posted....

Ally's developed some very cute quirks. Lately she has been sucking on her bottom lip, its making her look like a cabbage patch doll! And she will only do a poopy diaper in a DRY diaper. Yep, that means right after I change a wet one, minutes later I get a nice surprise...DOH!

She does NOT like rice cereal. She gets fussy everytime I try feeding it to her. I will have to post video on that one too.

She is one of the best babies, and I can still take her to movie's and card night at friends' house, and she is just as good as good can be! Me and Samantha love her so much!

5 comments:

The Wibergs said...

These are such great pictures. You are going to be so glad you had them done later on! I especially think the mother/child ones are lovely.

Sean Dahl said...

What was that I said about messy diapers?? (See the last post's comments, if you don't know!) Oh, awesome pics. She's really growing up.

Unknown said...

She's adorable!

Hey e-mail me with your e-mail address so I can invite you to the blog (I'vegt private now)

Aly said...

Hi April!! This is Aly...we met officially at Applebee's a couple of weeks ago!!! I am the one with the other baby Aly!! These are beautiful pictures!!!!!!!! I found your blog through the Wibergs:) You can see ours @ chuckandaly.blogspot.com!!!

April said...

Hey Aly! I can't go to your blog cuz its on private....so you have to invite me or something......