Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been tagged....(6 things about me)

Okay so I guess I will FINALLY get around to doing this....don't know who interesting it may be but here it goes. Most of it I'm sure most of you will know anyway.
6 things about me:

  1. I play 4 instruments and have been in 4 bands: 2 bands as the bass player, and 2 bands as the keyboardist (piano player).
  2. I love to travel and here is some of the interesting places I have been so far OUTSIDE of the U.S. : Amsterdam, Paris, Costa Rica, Bahamas (I guess that's technically U.S. boundries), Puerto Vallarta
  3. I'm pretty adventurous- I've skydived, rock repelled, and river rafted and also like to snowboard and waterski when I get a chance.
  4. My favorite food is SUSHI!! (Thai is a close second)
  5. I love a good Chess game
  6. I've split my eye open in the same spot twice and have had to have stitches both times.

4 comments:

The Wibergs said...

I didn't know most of that stuff. We should get sushi together some time. I don't think I've ever tried the real thing, but I'd like to.

Sean Dahl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean Dahl said...

Where in the fetch is LIVER AND ONIONS?? And how 'bout good old fashioned CORN DOGS?? Or LIMA BEANS?? Geez... what kind of food is sushi?
Oh, and guess what? I might be buying a bass guitar! Do you know any good teachers?

Jenny said...

fun! i learned a couple things about you from this post. :)