Wednesday, June 11, 2008

VEGAS!





We went to Vegas this past weekend for my friend's Jenny's and her daughters baptism. So Ally had her FIRST plane ride!! I thought Ally would do great since she is SUCH a good baby and never cries, I take her to movies ALL the time and she is fine. Well....she wasn't so happy on the plane ride. She wasn't screaming, but she got fussy towards the end of the flight. I didn't know about air pressure and babies...no one tells me these things. But I figured a 1 hr flight was better than a 6-7 hr car ride each way being trapped in a car seat.

We stayed with Jenny and her family and they have a pool so Ally had one more first while in Vegas. She wore her FIRST swimming suit and went in a swimming pool for the first time.

Jenny's and Kate's baptism went well and Ally did much better for the plane ride home.

Here is a little video of some of the trip....

3 comments:

Erin said...

Very cute video! Ally has gotten so big and looks adorable in her little pink bikini. We need to get her and Bryson together to play soon.

The Wibergs said...

I've been waiting for your post about your trip to Vegas. It was totally worth the wait! That was such a cute video/slide show. My husband says we should copy that! You know I will! (You know imitation is the best form of flattery.)

Chill said...

Love the video! I need to get the energy to do so on mine as it is soooo cute! I am SOOOO impressed with Ally's swimming skills, which might seem sarcastic, but it's not as I am terrified of Ally! I love how happy she is! What a cute baby!!