Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6 MONTHS OLD!

Wow I can't believe it has been 6 months already! How time flies. Well, as I have mentioned, Ally is getting quite the personality. One of mine and Samantha's favorite things to do now, is make Ally laugh. I can always make her smile, but making her laugh...that is Samantha's department. Samantha is a pro at getting her to laugh. So here is a little clip of Ally laughing at Samantha while in her new favorite thing: her Jumperoo.

(This is only 40 seconds long)

5 comments:

The Wibergs said...

Ooohhh!!! How fun! She's so stinkin' CUTE! (And the flower in her hair is darling too)

Erin said...

Wow, she is so stinkin' cute and is getting so big! We need to get her and Bryson together to play soon.

Jenny said...

she is adorable. i love the video of her laugh. it was fun to come see you earlier this week. i'll see samantha tomorrow for girls' camp. :)

Sean Dahl said...

If only I could spend my day in a jumparoo. Go ahead. Picture it. Me, the 200 lb. bald lurp, bouncing in a jumparoo. I'd be smiling. Heck, I think everyone would be smiling. In a sad, pathetic sort of way.

Chill said...

That laugh is utterly adorable. ADORABLE!!!