Thursday, April 24, 2008

4 MONTHS OLD!!

Ally is 4 months old today and I can't believe how time flies already! She has almost slept through the night...once..so I'm still getting up 2x a night..but that's okay! She is going to bed earlier..so technically, if I went to bed as early as her I would be getting more sleep, but there is just too much to do!
I got her pictures taken at Faces photography...I will be posting the other pictures soon...but the black and white one is from when she was 5 weeks old, and the color one is her 3 month picture taken a couple of weeks ago.....

2 comments:

The Wibergs said...

So cute! I love her expression in the black & white one.

Jenny said...

As I told you Wednesday, the photos are beautiful... as is Ally!

Thanks for letting me come visit. I'll bring some 3-6 months clothes by for her in a couple weeks.