Friday, April 18, 2008

Busy busy week

So this has been a very busy week (taxes, Samantha had a major project for school due today and didn't tell me about it til wed-we did finally get it finished late last night..., doc appts, never ending housework) and I have been behind on the posts I had meant to post. Ally went to bed early tonight so here I am. We will start with last weekend....

The girls and I went up (down?) to Layton to visit Ally's dad's family and to watch Ally's aunt Isabella in a play she was doing..."Willy Wonka". Isabella was Oompa-Loompa #2 and we thought she was the best Oompa-Loompa! :)
Later that night, Samantha got a 100% on Medium on a song on Guitar Hero 3 (596 note streak). Woo hoo! I don't know why I take pride in that...but for all those who play that game, that's pretty good! Especially since we don't even own the game! (I didn't get a picture of it)

Then on Sunday, it was beautiful weather so we took Ally to the park for the first time! She seemed to really enjoy herself. I put Ally in one of those baby swings even though she was a little too small. Her uncle Preston (who is only 3) helped push her in it.....We then went over to Ally's Great-Grandma Alexanders house for dinner and had a nice visit.



And finally.....Happy Birthday to Marianne (Ally's too-young-to-be-a-grandma) on Wednesday (April 16)!!! She spent it at Isabella's play and I hope everyone had a good time!!

1 comment:

Sean Dahl said...

First off, I am PROUD to be the first person to comment. Second, I fixed the comment settings on my blog. Pop-up windows from now on! And third... 596 note streak?? Geez... I thought my 200+ note streak was decent. And on medium?? I have finished medium, except for the relentless battle with Lou. Darn that Lou. Actually, I think I can say DAMN that Lou, since he is a Prince of Darkness. Oh, and the family pics are darling. Your Oompa Loompas look better than Briana's did. I have pictures of her Violet Beauregard on my other blog, but you may have seen them. Enough of my yakkin'. I'll look forward to your next post.